17 August 2010

Facebook Enemies


Good morning to some and good afternoon to the rest of you. I haven't written a blog in a very long time and coming up with this topic was very difficult, but I must say that my post will be interesting.

I know that some of us have had encounters with Facebook Enemies . You know, the people who put on a big front behind the world of Facebook, yet they don't seem so big and bad when you see them in person. The one's who think they can "whip your ass" or "cut your throat." Chile please! You wasn't bad on Facebook, and you ain't bad in person.

I find these people to be so funny. Now, they are beginning to take their threats to Twitter. Seriously! If you got to talk smack behind a computer screen, you are weak! I love these people though. They tend to try and get under your skin, call you names, or whatnot. Yet, you see the same person in the mall or in a restaurant, and they are kissing your ass.

I got a newflash for you: I knew you were a punk then, and you still are a punk. You ain't got the balls to run your trap in my face, so why don't you stop being a jerk online. Stop pretending that you are all that, and a bag of Lays when we know your life is meaningless. I don't care if you have a job, or living in a mansion; you do not scare me. I don't go to bed at night worried about your miserable and pointless life, yet these people got nothing better to do than stalk your Facebook statuses and Twitter posts, try to dog your blogs (Wordpress, Blogger..) and say things about you that is actually referring to their life.

What I do with my time on Facebook and Twitter has nothing to do with you. Yes, I do pay my bills, I pay my taxes, I clean my house, I still attend school, I still take care of my daughter, I do satisfy my husband and keep him happy, so tell me; what are you doing with yourself? Take a look in the mirror and see that you are very unhappy, miserable, and lonely. Maybe your woman isn't making you happy or your man is cheating, yet you want to place the blame on someone else.

Get a life! It starts with prayer sweetie. Read the bible and find a verse that will cater to your life and ask God for deliverance from sin because all this hating is nothing but sin my dear! Until the next blog...may God give you peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment