11 September 2009

Searching for Family

Lately, I have been wondering about the background from where I came from. Searching for my family members in the United States has been hard. I only know of the ones who were born on my mother's side of the family. I know a few from my father's side of the family. I am hoping that if you are reading this blog, that you can help me in anyway that you can.

My name is Tiesha Starr, but my maiden name is Tiesha Cunningham. From what I know about my grandfather, his name is Charles Cunningham, Sr. I was told that he live in California, but died recently. He has other children as well. My grandmother's maiden name is Margie Lee Owens. I don't know too much about any Owens that are related to me. This is something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time and the time has come now to find out where my other family members are.

No comments:

Post a Comment